INTERFEL fresh fruit and vegetables
Never too much
“Never too much… fresh fruit and vegetables”.
Interfel, the inter-professional organisation for fresh fruit and vegetables, is launching a communication campaign today to unveil its new slogan: “Never too much… fresh fruit and vegetables”. It will be used on all the group’s media, and will be brought to life through a film and a major media campaign promoting the diversity of fresh fruit and vegetables, which also reflects our society.
Interfel’s new campaign, which has been brought to life by the LGM&co agency, has a relaxed tone, with a generous signature "Never too much", presenting fruits and vegetables as embodying diversity and unlimited pleasure. With their unique diversity, fresh fruits and vegetables are the natural star product of our time, and they can be enjoyed by everyone, regardless of taste, preference or diet. There’s no need to worry about eating too many fresh fruits and vegetables, and there’s no limit to their deliciousness. Never too much.
This professional campaign titled 'Never too much' was published in France in February, 2023. It was created for the brand: INTERFEL fresh fruit and vegetables, by ad agency: LGM&co. This Print medium campaign is related to the Food industry and contains 3 media assets. It was submitted 3 months ago by Head of communications: QUENTIN TALLEUX of LGM AND CO.
‣ Advertiser: Interfel
‣ Agency: LGM&co
‣ Director: Charlotte Abramow
‣ Creative director: Nicolas Gandrillon
‣ Artistic director & designer: Timothée Dumas et Delio Verna-Levieux
‣ Advertising managers: Lise Jacob, Sophie Pedrosa et Loïs Caborderie
‣ Advertising managers: Justine Martineau et Maëlle Gruillot
‣ Production manager: Florian Simon
‣ Music: Just can’t get enough – Depeche Mode
‣ Production: Big Productions