Responsible ashtray

Agency: dim&canzian


Only 20% of Smokers want to continue smoking, the other 80% can stop now.

This professional campaign titled 'Responsible ashtray' was published in Brazil in February, 2014. It was created for the brand: BemSer, by ad agency: dim&canzian. This Ambient medium campaign is related to the Public Interest, NGO industry and contains 1 media asset. It was submitted almost 9 years ago.


Advertising Agency: Dim&Canzian, São Paulo, Brazil
Chief Creative Officer: Michele Dim D’Ippolito
Chief Media Officer: Marcio Canzian
Creative Directors: Michele Dim D’Ippolito, Bruno Cirello, Samuel Segatelli
Head Planner: Samantha Barbieri
Art Director: Bruno Cirello
Copywriter: Samuel Segatelli
Film Editor: David Donato


Sign up for our newsletter

Don't miss out. Receive our free weekly newsletter to learn about the best creative work from all around the globe. We're keeping your email safe and confidential.