Diablo IV Open Beta
Blizzard’s much-anticipated Diablo IV is kicking off an Open Beta. To encourage gamers to join in, Diablo is partnering with ThumbTack to cover gamer’s domestic tasks in a unique contest. Winners will be free of laundry duty, dirty dishes and vacuuming and can play all weekend long.
This sweepstakes launches Monday, 3/20 at 12pm ET with submissions accepted through Thursday, 3/23 at 12p ET. Users can enter online (https://diablo4.blizzard.com/en-us/beta) where up to 130 winners will be awarded a $200 credit to ThumbTack to be used towards accomplishing household chores or other lingering projects. That means gamers can focus their attention on slaying demons and raising hell. The effort reaches nationwide audiences, so gamers anywhere can enter to win for a chance of hiring ThumbTack for help over the weekend.
The creative (https://twitter.com/diablo/status/1637846542060060672?s=46&t=6pvS8yK3E6FH3UoF2MQn0g) is supported by social media buys on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. Users can enter the sweepstake via Twitter or Instagram by explaining what tasks they’ll need taken care of while they’re gaming all weekend and by using the hashtag #Diablo4theWeekend. Winners will be selected at random and notified that they won via a direct message from Diablo on their Instagram or Twitter.
Diablo IV is a genre-defining action RPG experience with endless evil to slaughter, countless abilities to master, nightmarish dungeons, and legendary loot. Players can embark on the campaign solo or with friends, through beautifully macabre settings, or explore a shared world where players can meet in towns to trade, team up to battle world bosses, or descend into PVP zones to test their skills against other players.
This professional campaign titled 'Diablo IV Open Beta' was published in United States in March, 2023. It was created for the brand: Activision Blizzard, by ad agency: VCCP. This Digital medium campaign is related to the Gaming industry and contains 1 media asset. It was submitted 2 months ago.
- Executive Creative Director, Partner: Joel Kaplan
- Chief Strategy Officer: Brendan Robertson
- Creative Director: Geoff Vreeken
- Senior Copywriter: Caroline Johnson
- Copywriter: Lauren Finlinson
- Art Director: Jayme Ray
- Account Director: Gretchen Lally
- Account Manager: Katie Nichols
- Director of Business Affairs: Cara Orlowski
- Executive Producer: Jessica Ambrose
- Integrated Producer: Erin Kelly
- Associate Director of Social Strategy: Joey Zolfaghari
- Director: Hal Kirkland
- Executive Producer: Emily Malito
- Line Producer: Pia-Louise Lauritsen
- Director of Photography: Powell Robinson
- 1st AD: Nick Brokaw
- Production Designer: Rene Vas
- Production Supervisor: Amanda Clune
- Lead Flame Artist: Tim Robbins
- Flame Artist: Patrick Dirks
- Producer: Anne-Marie DePauw
- Executive Producer: Asher Edwards
Beacon Street Studios:
- Executive Producer, Mix/Sound Design: Kate Vadnais,
- Executive Director, Music Production for TV/Film: Adrea Lavezzoli,
- Mixer / Lead Sound Designer: Rommel Molina
- Mix Assistant: Kerri Shak
- Editor: Matthew Griffiths
- Assistant Editor: Coline Debray
- Colorist: Dante Pasquinelli
- Head of Production: Natasha Sattler
- Producer: Nat Tereshchenko