A 10-year-old Paul Pogba relives the footballer's exceptional career in trailer by Prime Video and Sid Lee Paris
More than a football success story, the prime video documentary about Paul Pogba, is about a mindset that brought a boy to the top, all through experiencing hard moments.
“The Pogmentary” invites viewers to discover Paul Labile Pogba, the man off the pitch, as a father, son, brother, husband, showing he’s much more than an icon and social media star. We discover a man that proves to us that we can have painful experiences but that if we keep working, we can use them to our advantage.
Because Paul Pogba was “Born ready”: ready to fall, ready to stand-up, ready to fight and ready to win.
For the launch of the documentary, “The Pogmentary – Born ready” on Prime Video France on June 17th, Sid Lee Paris play on the parallel between the Pogba of today and Pogba when he was a kid, dreaming of achieving his wildest dreams.
The trailer shows a 10-year-old accomplishing those dreams, highlighting Pogba’s journey from a kid in Roissy en Brie to the world champion and man that everyone knows.
This professional campaign titled 'Born Ready' was published in France in June, 2022. It was created for the brand: Amazon Prime, by ad agency: Sid Lee Paris. This Integrated medium campaign is related to the Media and TV Promos industries and contains 1 media asset. It was submitted 6 months ago.
- Head of Originals Marketing: Charlotte Michel
- Senior Creative Director Europe: Xuan Pham
- Creative Video : Freddie Barrie
- Brand Supervisor: Ben Walker
- Senior Marketing Manager: Najib Messaoudi
- Junior Brand Manager: Raphael Cabotin
Credits Sid Lee:
- Chief Creative Officer, Europe: Sylvain Thirache
- President: Johan Delpuech
- Creative Director: Céline & Clément Mornet-Landa
- Creative Lead: Julien Sens
- Art Director: Olivier Bodet
- Business and Operations Director: Antoine Ferrari
- Account Director: Margaux André
- Project managers: Yoann Deminiac, Louisa Chaouche Teyara, Thomas Albert
- Producer: Laetitia Neves
- Managing Director in charge of Strategy: Bruno Lee
- Head of social media: Cassandre Geron
- Strategist: Héloïse Dung
Rodeo FX Credits :
VFX Producer and POST-PROD : Caroline Legault-Lanouette
VFX Supervisor : Nicolas Pellicelli
Comp artist : Caroline Brien, Mathilde Vezina-Bouchard
Assistant online : Jackson Mulatelo
VFX on set: Olivier Barbes-Morin
Production : Adeus
Director : Paul-Henry Thiard
Producer : Julia Lellouche
Production Director : Léa Blaise
Chief Operator : Adrien Lallau
Production coordinator : Magali Menessier
1st Assistant Director : Ernest Bouvier
Music / Sound design / narration : Noble