We aim to increase sales for Tipco existing customers and also expand our communication toward a new target, which are new generations of Thais during the Chinese New Year.
- About 85% of millennials have lower demand for orange juice since there are tons of alternative beverages that are entering the mainstream.
- About 76% of people think that orange juice is no longer their drink of choice.
- Existing customers of Tipco are getting older.
- Engagement between different age gaps in Thai families is getting higher.
How can Tipco become the one who bridges the generation gap between younger and older generations, especially during Chinese New Year?
Many younger generations of Thai-Chinese people overlook Chinese New Year since there is nothing special for them except red envelopes full of cash which they used to get on this day. So it is just an ordinary family gathering kind of day where family members eat vegetarian meals together while children are waiting to receive traditional gifts.
Strategic approach : Change younger generation mindset to collaborate attitudes
- The Chinese new year in everyone's common perception is the time for family reunions to bring back fond recollections from their childhood and a time to reflect and celebrate the strength of ethnic heritage.
- The new generation of Chinese New Year from Tipco's perception is beyond an old tradition. Since we will stealthily conserve old traditions to be kept alive. While spending time with families becomes more fun and more enjoyable.
Idea: Blend in Chinese New Year tradition with juice.
No matter who you are, Ah-Muay or Ah-Tee, with or without Chinese link, but you can still enjoy to "Juice" with Tipco during the this Chinese new year.
Tipco will fulfil the moment and change every boring tradition by providing the new tool for younger generations to blend in Chinese New Year tradition while adding some colors to the celebration.
- Blending in by changing the ways to take family photos: Creating a brand-new and fresh family photography trend by launching a cool family clothes collection. Adding themes and colorful family costumes for family members, so everyone will be unique. And bring more fun by setting a family photo contest (with a unique vibrant costume) will be held to bring more fun to the families.
- Blending in by changing and bringing new styles of ancestor offering: Design a new ancestor offering packaging (changing from oranges to Tipco orange juice) that allows family members to make predictions and root for some prize and reward during Chinese New Year.
- Blending in by building a new tradition of family conversations: Creating contents that relate to the insight of young generations by combining answers that are very "Juice".
- Blending in by letting pure Thais join in the "1 Day of Belding in and becoming Chinese" activity: By creating a custom Instagram AR filter with custom textures or even some 3D and 2D objects to represent being "Chinese". Moreover, Thais without Chinese link can also have a chance to receive a red envelope from Tipco. (Only if you purchase fortune packaging)
- Blending in by educating and changing traditional Chinese New Year.
Alter people's perception in which they can offer orange juice instead of real oranges to their ancestor through educational contents that will inform facts and benefits of using Tipco Juice. Since oranges are easy to spoil.
By breaking old rules to attract more young customers, Tipco will potentially engage new customers while still retaining the current customers. Since they will be looking beyond the benefits of Tipco Juice.
- Tap into the 3rd trending topic on Twitter within 1 hr.
- Social positive conversation and voice : 1.8M. Voice between younger and older generations
- About 500,000 families who engage with Tipco fortune packaging will show up on social media.
-Instagram filter results in 1.9M impressions
-Campaign Engagement : 35% from 11M impressions
Digital advertisement created by Brilliant & Million, Thailand for Tipco, within the category: Non-Alcoholic Drinks.
Chief Executive Officer: Sorada Sonprasit
Chief Creative Officer: Sompat Trisadikun
Executive Creative Director: Titipun Tubthong
Creative Director: Rachata Punyathanasakchai
Creative Group Head: Wayu Saenmee
Senior Copywriter: Julalak Phinchaem
Head Of Strategy: Kanokporn Kulsri
Senior Planner: Saharat Narukatpichai
Planner: Komchan Suksree
Account Director: Wutcharapon Putyon
Account Executive: Kittin Thupthai
Account Executive: Natsiree Pongvapee
Producer: Suchalita Pawaranchanaphong
Designer: Lerpong Limpiviriyajit
Head Of Multimedia Designer: Yuttana Chaiwat
Multimedia Designer: Intouch Pumsakha
Multimedia Designer: Teerasak Chanchiam
Augmented Reality Designer: Nicha Smithiprechawongse
Augmented Reality Developer: Baitong Monseu