For this year’s Valentine’s Day, the world-famous Swiss chocolate brand Toblerone, known for its distinctive shape, launches their new, online exclusive bar “The Pink Limited Edition” and the “Valentine’s Collection” with an online activation and a surprising twist on how to approach love.
In 2022 the term situationship peaked as a trend search on Google and so far has gathered more than two billion views only on Tik Tok, just as proof of a new tendency and attitude towards dating. Relationships, in fact, can be unpredictable, especially at the first stage.
Toblerone’s Valentine’s Day campaign urges people to dive into relationships without worrying about where they might lead. Ideated in partnership with creative agency Le Pub Amsterdam, the campaign's online activation, “The Love Insurance”, has a clear goal and light-hearted claim: “No matter how your relationship goes, love is worth it.” A joyful encouragement to go out and give love a chance with a special gift and jovial insurance even if your situationship will not last.
This professional campaign titled 'The Love Is Worth It' was published in France in February, 2023. It was created for the brand: Toblerone, by ad agency: LePub. This Integrated medium campaign is related to the Confectionery, Snacks industry and contains 4 media assets. It was submitted about 2 months ago.
• Mie-Leng Wong- SVP GLOBAL BRANDS
• Jonathan McCarthy - Senior Global Director
• Justyna Biernat-Daszuta - Global Equity&Activations Manager
• Tom Slade – Global DTC Ecommerce Lead
• Kathryn L Tesch - Sr Brand Manager
• Derren Valydon - Digital Experience Lead
• Bharat Talwar - DTC eCommerce Lead
• Claire Kamara – Jr Brand Manager
LE PUB TEAM
• Milos Obradovic - Chief Creative Officer
• Valentino Borghesi - Associate Creative & Design Director
• Geo Joseph - Associate Creative Director
• Stefano Zanoni - Associate Creative Director
• Katharina Haller - Senior Copywriter
• Joao Araujo - Art Director
• Alessandra Sabbione - Global Client Service Director
• Irina Krasovskaia - Global Account Manager
• Vittorio Cafiero - Head of Digital Production
• Caterina Collesano - Art Buyer
• Roberta Remigi - Strategy Director
• Michael Galli - Junior Planner
• Shane Roche - Director of Communications & Ecosystem Strategy
• Ali Hares - Social Media Director
• Ilka & Franz – Photographers
• Nicola Morino - Noruwei producer
• Manuela Russo - Noruwei producer