It is estimated that in 2021 Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer or mTNBC affected 5000 women in Spain. 87.5 % will not survive for 5 years.
For that reason, somehow, this patients are double condemned. Firstly for facing a terrible disease that has not cure and whose ending is always the same: dying in a short period of time. But secondly, and even worst, because they are treated as they were already dead, with no investment and innovation to find new therapies to increase their lives.
We found this really unfair. So we turned to innovation through AI, data, voice analytics and art to demonstrate that inside metastatic breast cancer patients there’s still much life.
And this is what happened...
This professional campaign titled 'Paintings of Hope' was published in Portugal and Spain in May, 2022. It was created for the brand: Gilead, by ad agency: VMLY&R HEALTH Spain. This Audio, Content, and Digital media campaign is related to the Health and Pharmaceutical industries and contains 4 media assets. It was submitted 8 months ago.
- Agency: VMLY&R Health Spain
- Client: Gilead
- Title: Paintings of Hope
- CCO: Natxo Díaz
- Creative Supervisors: Adrián Poveda, Eduardo Domínguez
- Head of Art: Leo Rincón
- Creative team: Nicolás Sierra, Luis Lemes, Gustavo Escobar
- Account team: Marta Vallejo, Ana Richarte, Marta González
- Medical team: Ana Aguirre
- Client team: Fernando Mozo, Alberto Carballo, David Marín
- Production company: LaBoutique77 / More Maria
- Tech partner: Jack the Maker
- PR Agency: Tinkle
- Music: Clap Music