Osmo, the award-winning STEAM brand, which is part of BYJU'S, the leading global edtech company, has today launched the second of its launch films featuring LeVar Burton, their Chief Reading Officer (CRO).
Burton has been a high-profile advocate of reading for decades and was drawn to the engaging way Osmo from BYJU'S uses technology to help children learn new skills while having fun.
The partnership kicked off earlier this month with a short-form spot starring Burton produced by creative agency B-Reel New York, and launched across social channels. The beautifully shot piece featured Burton walking amongst a labyrinthine path of books, was directed by Abraham Felix and created by B-Reel’s Pieter Konickx.
The new film is also produced by the New York based studio. In it Burton provides more detail about his role as Osmo’s CRO, his love of reading and why he wants every child to experience that same passion for books, as the learning provider launches its technology-based, personalized, learn-to-read program, Reading Adventure.
The program integrates physical and digital learning along with automatic speech recognition for a multisensory reading experience.
This professional campaign titled 'Our Mission' was published in United States in July, 2022. It was created for the brand: Osmo, by ad agency: B-Reel. This Integrated medium campaign is related to the Education industry and contains 1 media asset. It was submitted about 1 month ago.
○ Brent Bacheller - Head of Global Brand Creative
○ Iris Hung - Producer
○ Jasmine Kingsbury - Global Head of Influencers and Talent Partnerships
○ Stacie Palka - Senior Product Marketing Manager
○ Shawn Smith - Global Head of Communications
○ Joakim Saul - Executive Creative Director
○ Hassan Sayyed - Brand Director
○ Pieter Konickx - Creative Director
○ Brianna Saba - Art Director
○ Dane Bjorklund - Associate Creative Director
○ Olivia Mayberry - Producer
○ Danielle Russo - Director of Integrated Production
○ Gavin May - Strategy Lead
○ Chloe Taylor - Brand Manager
○ Production Company: Curfew
○ Director: Abraham Felix
○ Executive Producer: Kathryn Berk
○ Executive Producer: Spencer Dennis
○ Executive Producer: Mark Smith
○ Line Producer: Charles Mulford
○ Director of Photography: Natalie Kingston
○ Production Designer: Ana Coccioletti
○ Wardrobe Stylist: Shadi Khastedai