In the run-up to EuroPride Vienna in June 2019, an unusual campaign draws attention to the LGBTQ+ destination Vienna. The Vienna Tourist Board, Serviceplan and Vangardist Magazine organised the most sensational wedding of the year: the wedding of Siri and Alexa and thus the world's first AI wedding. The film documentation of the symbolic wedding of the two smart speakers at Belvedere Castle can now be seen on numerous channels as well as on the campaign site www.siriandalexa.com.
The campaign site provides additional content about the smart bridal couple: In addition to exclusive wedding pictures, several short videos tell the entire love story of Siri and Alexa – from the first date to the honeymoon. And anyone can download the skill themselves, marry their Siri to Alexa and get in the mood for EuroPride 2019 in Vienna at the same time.
The Pride Skill not only answers all the questions that arise around the EuroPride, it also makes it possible to marry Alexa and Siri anywhere in the world. And that's how it works:
1. Set the language of both devices to "English - US".
2. Deactivate the function "Listen for Hey Siri" ("Settings" à "Siri & Search") on the iPhone and then activate it again.
3. Siri will then ask you to say certain phrases. The sound files can be found at the bottom of the siriandalexa.com website.
4. You always start with "Hey Siri". Afterwards Siri must be played one or more of the following sound files:
- "Hey Siri"
- "How's the weather today?"
- "Play some music"
- "It's me"
- "Set a timer for three minutes"
- "What is the weather like today"
- "Send a message"
5. Both devices should be in close proximity to each other.
6. Now open the Pride Skill by saying "Alexa, open euro pride."
7. Finally, the marriage of the two devices can be started with: "Start your vows".
This professional campaign titled 'The Wedding of Siri & Alexa' was published in Austria in April, 2019. It was created for the brand: Vienna Tourist Board, by ad agency: Serviceplan. This Integrated medium campaign is related to the Hospitality, Tourism industry and contains 1 media asset. It was submitted almost 4 years ago.
Advertising Agencies: Serviceplan Campaign 3, Plan.Net Campaign, Plan.Net Innovation Studio, Plan.Net Technologies
VANGARDIST Magazine Publisher: Julian Wiehl
Managing Director: Alexander Nagel
Managing Partner: Christoph Everke
Senior Account Manager: Julia Meinetsberger
Senior Account Manager: Jeferson Lopes Cocate
Copywriter: Nedim Aktas
Junior Art Director: Elena Sorokova
Senior Art Director: Rebecca Labiner
Senior Copywriter: Alessia Coschignano
Junior Copywriter: Hendrik Haupt
Creative Director: Moritz Dornig, Matthias Schuster
Global Chief Creative Officer, Serviceplan: Alexander Schill
Worldwide Executive Director, Serviceplan: Jason Romeyko
Managing Partner: Matthias Harbeck
Creative Managing Director, Plan.Net: Markus Maczey
Serviceplan Corporate Communications: Petra Strobl, Lee Sharrock, Claudia Kirchmair, Sina Vonhausen
Account Management: Franziska Borgwald
Digital Creative: Richard Wegele, Lilia Jaafar, Philipp Elsner, Friederike Fröhlich, Tammy Jajes, Richard Wegele, Lilia Jaafar, Philipp Elsner
Creative Code, Plan.Net Innovation Studio: Jonas Heitzer
Production Company: PPM Film
Producer: Sebastian Larossa-Lombardi
Sound Design/ Music Company: Sizzer
Music Supervisor: Dolf Bekker
Editing Company: Munication
Director, DOCKYARD: Georg Blume
Line Producer, DOCKYARD: Werner Brunthaler
Neverest Post-Production: Manuel Kotulla, Inés Kossack, Timon Patris, Andrea Lee