Advertisement

Rorschach test

Campaign
Agency Network: 
Published/Aired: 
January 2009
Like
21
Views
20556
FHM:  Rorschach test
FHM Print Ad -  Rorschach test

Also From This Campaign 2

Description

Print advertisement created by Serviceplan, Germany for FHM, within the category: Media.

Caption

98 percent of all men don't see a frog here. FHM. Men are like that.

Log in or register to post comments

Highest Rated

Guest's picture

very good

Guest
anuranjanbhatia's picture

that's awesome! true we are like that.

anuranjanbhatia
Activity Score 6
Art Director at Art Director - PixArt, Singapore |

Anuranjan Bhatia
Art Director
PixArt, Singapore

Guest's picture

weak.

Guest
john doe's picture

agree

john doe
Activity Score 1571
Art Director
Guest's picture

very good

Guest
Guest's picture

nice nice nice

Guest
Guest's picture

good one

Guest
anuraag01's picture

Rorschach? Again?

anuraag01
Activity Score 13
Blair Semenoff's picture

Right on!! Perfect ad for FHM

Blair Semenoff
Activity Score 651
TruAction Flix provides companies with a new promotional product aimed toward the youth market. This simple yet highly effective marketing tool touches on the 3 main dynamics of neuromarketing; attention, emotional engagement and memory attention
Guest's picture

98% of us don't see a frog here, the rest 2% see a frog first and then see it. Can't be better.

Guest
CR_AD's picture
CR_AD
Activity Score 413
Other
john ler's picture

98% of all ads using Rorschach are... just BAD !!!

john ler
Activity Score 667
Creative Director at Euro RSCG Casablanca, Morocco
Blessed Besse's picture

mysterious. tempting. alluring.

Blessed Besse
Activity Score 104

LOVE,

BLESSED BESSE

Guest's picture

..and the 2 percent that see the frog are sodomist;)

Guest
Guest's picture

Buh!

Guest
Guest's picture

Hola, soy Andrea 29 años de Cali Colombia y busca amigos cariñosos escribeme
besos.-

Guest
Guest's picture

Hola, no tengo nada productivo que hacer con mi vida escribeme
besos.-

Guest
Guest's picture
Guest
Solium333's picture

Escuchanos!

Solium333
Activity Score 4

Banda de metal alternativo Solium de la ciudad de Ituzaingo

Solium333's picture

Escuchanos!

Solium333
Activity Score 4

Banda de metal alternativo Solium de la ciudad de Ituzaingo

Guest's picture

BAD BAD BAD

Guest
Guest's picture

le type de commentaire con par excellence....je done 10/10...pour le C....

Guest
Guest's picture

let's forget the photoshop for a while and think more in the idea?

This isnt an ad for a paint artist... It works, thats it. If you see an idea like this, and the only thing you can see is that its been executed poorly (which is not the case), then you might work with illustration, adobe certification, pizza deliver, or anything that doesnt need to work with the "idea"....

Guest
Guest's picture

Boo. I saw a frog, but I'm gay. Should I not read FHM? Weak.

Guest
phoamcor's picture

weaker than weak.

try coming up with an original idea rather than respew out this garbage.

phoamcor
Activity Score 1284
Nanel's picture

great

Nanel
Activity Score 283
Copywriter
Guest's picture

even women will not see the frog here

Guest
Guest's picture

You make me want to puke blood on your grandmother

Guest
Guest's picture

puke it on a paper, fold it up and u got a rohrschach test!

Guest
Guest's picture

hahaha

Guest
Guest's picture

This wouldn't have been a bad idea if Axe hadn't already done ink blot tests of naked women. Sorry. Too similar for me.

Guest
Guest's picture

The 2 per cent are the ones who like saggy tits.

Guest
Guest's picture

Personally, I see a frog flashing its business ... but then maybe I'm just deranged.

Guest
Guest's picture

Que perra!!!! Tenes mas fotos?

Guest
Guest's picture

yugygu6756 tyu hffdrtd y guyg ug

Guest
Guest's picture

hjhggg6642 test test

Guest
Guest's picture

I LOVE FROGS!!! LOVELY PICTURE TINA 2009

Guest
Advertisement
Featured Content

Latest Collections

Advertisement
Advertisement
Campaign Submission
Upload Your Work
Get Featured on AotW
Submit Now