Cake

Agency Network: 
Published/Aired: 
February 2015
Bekol:  Cake
Bekol Print Ad -  Cake

Description

Print advertisement created by Saatchi & Saatchi, Israel for Bekol, within the category: Public Interest, NGO.

Caption

Only 20% of hard of hearing people accept to wear a hearing aid. Don't feel ashamed, call now and get your hearing tested.

Advertising Agency: BBR Saatchi & Saatchi, Israel
Chief Executive Officer: Yossi Lubaton
Chief Creative Officer: Nadav Pressman
Creative Director: Eran Nir
Art Director: Shirley Bahar
Copywriter: Lior Shoham
Account Group Head: Maya Salomon
Account Supervisor: Moran Lupo
Account Executive: Reni Bracha
Illustrator: Shirley Bahar
Photoshop: Yaniv Shahar
Log in to post comments
damnson's picture

Why is this the rest of the cake black? It looks good, but doesn't make any sense.

damnson
Activity Score 11375
Copywriter |

An axe murderer of ads.

JE5S3's picture

My guess: 20% hears the oven bell sound, the other 80% won't, so that part of the cake is burn (black).

JE5S3
Activity Score 2
Liviu's picture

I agree. this is the message...

Liviu
Activity Score 4377
kleenex's picture

Yep..

kleenex
Activity Score 57557
Web Designer/Developer
damnson's picture

Ah, somehow I missed that oven icon.

damnson
Activity Score 11375
Copywriter |

An axe murderer of ads.

Ogilvi Himself's picture

Good approach

Ogilvi Himself
Activity Score 467
Copywriter |

Молчать и слушать!

Lazarus's picture

Took a while. okay.

Lazarus
Activity Score 1523
Creative Director
jackblack's picture

This could have been so much clearer with a photograph and some good retouching.

jackblack
Activity Score 2346
Art Director
Advertisement
Featured Content

Latest Collections

Advertisement