The Clio Awards celebrate the most creative advertising from around the globe. A jury of the industry's most influential minds have determined the recipients of the 2020/2021 awards and the winners of the Gold, Silver and Bronze Clio statues were announced on April 21, but we saved the reveal of our highest honor for this moment in the show. Viewers of this segment learned which pieces of Gold-winning work have been deemed by the jury to be "head and shoulders above the rest" and elevated to Grand Clio status.
• Experience/Activation | Epic Games | Epic Games|Fortnite | "Astronomical"
• Branded Entertainment & Content • Film | Translation LLC | Beats by Dr. Dre | "You Love Me"
• Creative Use of Data | FCB Canada | Canadian Down Syndrome Society | "Project Understood"
• Creative Effectiveness • Out of Home • Print • Social Media | INGO Stockholm/DAVID Miami/Publicis | Burger King | "BK Moldy Whopper"
• Innovation • Integrated Campaign | McCann New York | Mastercard | "True Name"
• Digital/Mobile | MediaMonks | Reporters Without Borders | "The Uncensored Library"
• Fashion & Beauty | Modern Post | Vogue | "I Love New York"
• Design | Dentsu Inc. | Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd. | "Pocky THE GIFT"