Piracy kills the real thrill due to ongoing piracy.
Directors settle for the cheapest prop, actors, stunt cars, rental space, costumes... anything to save cost.

Honour Intellectual Property - Movie Industry

"Directors settle for the

"Directors settle for the cheapest prop, actors, stunt cars, rental space, costumes... anything to save cost."

Not in the Movies you're referencing above.

Slick art but low concept.

Hi. To me these series

Hi.

To me these series sounds like piracy reveals the real thrill.

A question. Ever tasted the real piracy?

Execution is very nicely done.

Great execution - lovely

Great execution - lovely design work. Idea dosn't work with these blockbusters - over hyped and super inflated budgetted movies. The call to action is unconvincing.
*Piracy kills the real thrill due to ongoing piracy.
Directors settle for the cheapest prop, actors, stunt cars, rental space, costumes... anything to save cost. Wouldn't agree with this. Hollywood BB's cost more nowadays, actors get paid ridiculous saleries and the quality of story, script etc. leaves alot to be desired.

CC3 & MOMAIDESIGN: My bad

CC3 & MOMAIDESIGN: My bad guys. I understand that this copy doesn't work with those blockbusters. What I am referring squeal movie in the future. In future, do we really want to see this happen to all the great movies?

Love the visuals and think

Love the visuals and think the message works well (not sure how true it is but...). Really don't like the main line "Piracy kills the real thrill", my problem is the thrill bit - I wonder if you could pull the line closer to the copy at the bottom and re-enforce them both .