Advertisement

Breast Cancer

Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer

Think you have the start of

Think you have the start of something interesting with the first one. Keep working the idea on the first one, push it further, simplify it. I'd lose the second version.

Having read your comments to

Having read your comments to my previous feedback on some of your other work I would offer you one piece of advice that anyone who wishes to be successful in this business should know. Toughen up. If you don't want to hear what people have to say about your work, don't ask for it.

Advertising is a tough business and the feedback you get here should help you to learn and grow creatively. Anything I say is meant to help, and it comes from the experience of working in the biz. Trust me if you can't take constructive feedback now what will you do if/when you ever do get a job in the ad biz and you are subjected to it daily from clients and your creative bosses?

When you work hard on your book it is sometimes hard to hear the negative feedback. After all those ads are like your babies. But be open to it even if you don't agree. If you refuse to hear the negative and only want to hear praise, you won't learn anything and you may as well just consider another line of work. This business has never been one to coddle the insecure.

I wish you the best of luck in your career.

Thank you so much for your

Thank you so much for your good words dude. I would luv to hear more from you in future. :)

Advertisement
Campaign Submission
Upload Your Work
Get Featured on AotW
Submit Now