Steam microwave oven

Panasonic Steam microwave oven

i like the idea but i feel

i like the idea but i feel that somehow the wood gives an old feel to the technology of the microwave

"just commenting to gather points i love free drinks"

I like the idea, it's funny

I like the idea, it's funny but agree that the execution needs improvement. I don't like the product and logo at the top, would look better placed in the traditional bottom right. Somehow the line 'ideas for life' doesn't connect with the subject matter.

Who steams a turkey? I think

Who steams a turkey?

I think they "wood" comments are way off base. The product steams food and the image is of food in a steam room.

That said...

I think the entire visual is so obvious and on the nose that it's failing for me. If you;re doing a piece in which you're anthropromorphising food then you;re giving it personality, and this personality is "relaxed and healthy", not "HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA GET EATEN."

Maybe that's me reading too much into it.

Regardless...this is obvious and 2-dimensional.

Great idea and visual, but just too easy.

What about a family of

What about a family of vegetables instead of the chicken? You don't steam chicken. But what do you steam to eat??? vegetables, rice, crab legs, what about a sexy pair of crab legs?

yan.

cult

cult

Nice idea, but execution

Nice idea, but execution needs improvement. Product shot & logo are better at bottom right. Also I think there is a slight disconnection between the line 'ideas for life' and subject matter.