Advertisement

Even our ecosystem is not complete without them.

Copy: Brajesh Soni
Concept & Illustration: Brajesh Soni

Save Ecosystem

Nice thoughts but then it

Nice thoughts but then it won't appeal to masses, that they should save animals....
require a little modification, try u can do it.

I know this is not for

I know this is not for masses.
Because many people dont know the complete sentence "A quick brown FOX jumps over the lazy DOG".
But can you tell how many social campaign have compelled its TG for the action, I think very few.
-------------------
"Consumer is not a Moron; she is your Wife"

waise nice thought as said

waise nice thought as said and true that its not motivating enough so as to save animals..it just sounds good..:)

this was obviously your

this was obviously your first thought, and now you;ve created an ad that works better as a brief.

You can dig deeper than this. So dogs and foxes are gone from the face of the earth forever. So what? According to this ad, all I should be really concerned with is the future of typographers' ability to test the letter "Z", and potentially, nursery rhymes. Nothing on this age makes me want to give any more of a shit about the WWF, and considering I care almost 0 to begin with, that's a long haul youve got ahead of you.

Try again.

"I saw a subliminal ad executive once, but only for a second." - The Wright
www.ryanfox.ca

See, through this ad I am

See, through this ad I am not trying to save fox and dog. By omitting them I want to show that these are the part of ecosystem and this ecosystem is incomplete without them(animal).
And I am not looking for any shit from you on WWF.
The ad is a message, if you dont want to make any action its up to you.

I'm just thinking out loud

I'm just thinking out loud here, there would be more chickens, cats and less mice without them, that's it?
I don't like copy based ads that use these lame phrases with key words omitted to form the idea.
Spend more time in the brain dept. and the art dept. for that matter.
Createve, you've been around here long enough to do better than this.

See, what do uou like or not

See, what do uou like or not its ur perception. A idea can be wholly copy based or may be art or based on both. Through ur own interest ground u cant critique one's work. Just comment only on ad.
I Have seen here If u made a simple ad then critique say- "very basic idea, work hard"and when ad is complex then they say- "Very complex think simple so that everyone can understand."
In this situation what should we do?
-------------------

Thanks, now I will work on

Thanks, now I will work on another idea.
hoping to see u at on my another creatives.
-------------------

Why the hell is the

Why the hell is the background color so discusting for? This is a first thought, sit down, don't go near the computer, think of a ton of ideas, get rid of the crap ones, pick the best of the bunch, then execute. Until then, take this ugly ass green color ad back to the mutant lab where it came from.

You're lucky I'm being nice.
NC

he bro...nice thought bt

he bro...nice thought bt trust me u should work on the imagination or visualalization part .... long way to go.... cheers !!waiting for awesome work from your side.. Sammiee

Advertisement