Evening College Ad from 5pm to 10pm

Evening College Ad from 5pm to 10pm

I liked it. I would maybe

I liked it. I would maybe look for something different to represent the shape of the clock itself. A round table maybe. Just a thought :)

oh, that's a nice idea.

oh, that's a nice idea.

let's clean it up:

(1) make the background plain white
(2) enlarge the clock by 30%
(3) kill all the copy. we can't read it and you don't need to explain that visual.
(4) center below just the name of the college (logo?) and their phone number/url.

done. it's a clean one-two punch.

post it again here.

(3) kill all the copy. we

(3) kill all the copy. we can't read it and you don't need to explain that visual.

krautland, with all due respect. copy in an ad doesn't depend on, in the least whether
you can read it or not; and sometimes copy is needed to explain stuff to the t.a.
agree its very clear, but may be to professionals like us.

with all due respect, i'm

with all due respect, i'm quite sure this forum is not targetting you and you're obviously the wrong TA. :) the work here are done for professionals...we are the TA... :)

o.m. wrote, "With all due

o.m. wrote, "With all due respect." Now that's comedy! More often than not, Krautland Chris doesn't exhibit a lot of respect! At least since I've known him. Not sure he understands the concept. LOL

Yin: With all due respect,

Yin:

With all due respect, the work posted here is done by people who want to make it better. If you're suggesting that we 'professionals' shouldn't be here, then how can the work be made better?

As far as this concept is concerned, all I see is a book acting as the hands of a clock. Clever? Barely. Emotionally stimulating? Certainly not.

since posting my own thread

since posting my own thread on here a day or so ago i've been digging slowly backwards randomly looking at other people's ads/posts. this is *the* first one of any kind of quality that i've come accross. krautland's suggestions in the fourth comment are absolutely right. i don't think the ad's brilliant but it is above the rest i've happened to see. nice one ajit_hsahu.