Advertisement

Pls comment on my ad...my art direction is bad, so pls just comment on the concept.besides i had to use an old ad of "hustler magazine" to execute this ad.

Wonderbra

this? amazing? explain,

this? amazing? explain, because i think it's not amazing at all
more the opposite.

But i guess i am missing something.
explain peoples!

hey..hooters is a restaurant

hey..hooters is a restaurant chain which employees women with big breats as waitresses...on the other hand kate moss is a celeb known for her "flat chest"...

but there's no connection

but there's no connection between a restaurant chain and a supermodel. All you've done is juxtapose two arbitrary subjects and make a bad tit joke with a wonderbra logo as the punchline. Not working.

thanks for the comment

thanks for the comment davosk...but its not just two arbitrary subjects over here..the idea here is tat wonderbra is so good tat it can give Kate Moss a nice cleavage and land her a job at hooters, as she has recently lost a lot of contracts and her clout in the fashion industry is goin down and there were reports that she was on the brink of unemployment ...else i could have taken any other celeb like julia roberts or paris hilton..

I am sure that Davosk gets

I am sure that Davosk gets it Gunjan. But I still agree with his comments. This isn't a good joke, it doesn't feel right for Wonderbra to me. You wouldn't be able to publish it, and you wouldn't be able to put it in your book as it doesn't showcase your creativity.
------------------------------------
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

ok i didn't know about the

ok i didn't know about the restaurant thing
but still
not amazing, just a little joke

(and yes wonderbra ads are just jokes, but usually very good ones)

Wouldn't run this. Sounds

Wouldn't run this. Sounds like an idea, but maybe you can go a little further with it.

It's not bad, but it's not quite there. Just keep pushing it.

First off, comparatively to

First off, comparatively to Wonderbra's actual work, this is sub par at best.

Secondly, I couldn't agree with Davosk more. This is struggling to make a connection that is just way too forced and simply not worth the pay off.

Keep digging my friend, simplify the idea here.

good luck

Good is the enemy of great.

Advertisement