Advertisement

Concept note:
This creative is the visual interpretation of my concept ‘Break routine. Think Innovation’.
It is derived as a challenge, an un-ending exploration and stepping out from the ordinary to achieve your goals
The visual has been conceptualised from the building blocks of LEGO, to communicate the limitless possibilities of one’s imagination Lego blocks, being colourful and vibrant, portray the diversity of our theme that is easily identifiable and instantly connects with our audience.The bricks, mini figures are the same, but you end up creating new and improved structures every time you let your imagination guide your hands. All you have to do is break your routine, think out of the box, and let your imagination take over. Then, the sky is the limit
Think Innovation.

Think Innovation
Think Innovation

One little thing:I think the

One little thing:I think the middle frases in the copy are too much. It´s just a repitition and doesn´t really look nice. The image should be self explanatory.
The image itself...I´m not so sure. I don´t see the things you described when it comes to LEGO. I see a child´s game. I don´t get the connection to the product and the customer.

Hi, thanks for your view and

Hi, thanks for your view and point taken well.
This was not for an external customer, this was an internal campaign for employees.

nice

nice

Advertisement
Campaign Submission
Upload Your Work
Get Featured on AotW
Submit Now