Advertisement

Fits Naturally!

Wonderbra

really surprise for me

really surprise for me sudhakar, i think u have my resume. i mailed twice. how is sunil sir? Can u give me urs ID pls?! thanx. Am very glad that u r in Hyderabad. urs work is very nice.

This is well executed. But

This is well executed. But the idea is not going for wonderbra. Wonderbra has been positioned as a 'proud woman' all about her beauty and confidence. It could be more ideal for some new brand of bra.

Honestly, buddy, I think yu

Honestly, buddy, I think yu should just change the client. Any other lingerie could have the "Fits naturally" idea, but not Wonderbra. This make just talks about bigger breasts. Congrats!

This will be stolen and used

This will be stolen and used by someone, you are crazy to post such a cool concept here.

I hope I am wrong, but I think you should try and get this produced yourself somehow, as quickly as you can.

Just phone your local lingerie shop and ask them to stick their logo in the corner (then conveniently forget their logo when you enter it).

This is a very clever concept

This is a very clever concept, it is completely unexpected and yet undeniably relatable to the product. At first look I was unsure why I was looking at oranges and I even forgot what the advertisement was supposed to be for. Then I saw the bringing at the bottom and remembered and saw what the advertisement was trying to do. There is also a fine line one treads between being respectful and tactless when selling underwear. representing the product in this was is clear and inoffensive while still getting the point across. It also makes the customer feel as if the message wonder bra is trying to send is that their bra fits like a second skin and looks so natural it is like a part of you. Using the piece of fruit is a quirky representation of a natural looking skin covering that supports and protects the fruit inside; a very apt metaphor for a bra. Often times, in media, advertisers will try to use sex appeal to sell bras. Victoria's Secret is the main retail seller of lingerie internationally and trying to compete against their merchandise and models in terms of sexiness is very difficult. Victoria's Secret is a multibillion dollar company, and thus can afford to hire and produce the best. The only way to stand out against them is to have a different perspective. this advertisement is so different and clever that it allows for Wonderbra to be different and seem slightly tongue in cheek about their message. It is very well done while also being relevant to the product.

This is a very witty idea

This is a very witty idea that I like a lot. It is very unexpected and yet still relatable to the product. At first glace it is unclear why you are looking at oranges when you see the ad. You might not even know what the advertisement is supposed to be for. But then, if you look at the writing at the bottom you notice what the advertisement is trying to do.

Most of the time media advertisers will try to use sex appeal to sell bras. A good way to stand out against these types of ads is to have a different perspective. This advertisement is so different and clever that it allows for Wonderbra to be unusual and seem slightly tongue in cheek about how they send their message.

This ad is executed well. It is suggestive, but not overly vulgar. Ads can easily go from being respectful, to being tactless, especially when it comes to selling underwear. The representation of the product in the ad is clear and harmless, but still makes its point pretty clear.

The ad also makes the connection for the consumer to make. The customer feels like the message of the Wonderbra ad is that the bra fits like a second skin. It looks so natural it is like a part of you. The piece of fruit is a humorous representation of a natural skin covering that is supporting and protecting what is on the inside. a perfect metaphor for what a bra truly does.

There's nothing worst that

There's nothing worst that a super long comment praising a terrible ad from 7 years old ago.

This forum is only the shadow of what it used to be....

Awesome to say the least! Hey

Awesome to say the least! Hey can anyone tell me how one is supposed to post their material in the Exhibition Forum? I looked thoroughly and could not find any means to post my content on this forum. Help would be much appreciated!

Advertisement
Campaign Submission
Upload Your Work
Get Featured on AotW
Submit Now