Advertisement
"Emoji" - Don't text and drive.
"Emoji" - Don't text and drive.

Maybe it's just me, but I don

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything. I stared at it thinking that maybe it was like the pictures back in the 90's that if you stared long enough a picture would appear, but I got nothing.

Hi Mr.Fixit

Hi Mr.Fixit
was thought to be an outdoor ad, if you step back a little bit from you PC probably you ill be able to see the image :)

Same for me, I don't see

Same for me, I don't see anything. I hope you didn't have to painstakenly place every single emojie =)

this ad was entered in the

this ad was entered in the Young Guns Award last year, but if someone did something similar cool for them :)
in relation to the Ad it self, it was thought to be an outdoor ad, so if you step a way a little bit from your PC you will be able to see the image :) getting closer you would understated that is made with Emojis.

Why not just say what it is?

Why not just say what it is or make it smaller? I did zoom out and think i saw a car rear ending another car. To do that is burdensome and won’t get many people offering good comments as seen by the previous two posts.

Hi Noswadizzle, thanks for

Hi Noswadizzle, thanks for you comment :)
I think you're right, I have uploaded a new image, probably like this the effect is more clear.

You’re welcome...

You’re welcome...

I like the ad as seen in its actual setting. Although, it may be a bit late to use it, as it was already done and I think the “don’t text and drive” campaigns are becoming redundant. Still, nice blending of the Magic eye (Mr. Fixit-that may be the 90’s picture you’re talking about) and emojis.

I see the pic now, but even

I see the pic now, but even from that distance it looks fuzzy and you really have to concentrate to make out the picture. If I didn't know this was for a "Don't text and drive" ad, I don't think I would have seen the collision. I think if it were an art piece it would be incredible, but as an ad I think it's too busy and too reliant on the viewer/reader to focus on what is being done.

I have to agree with Mr.

I have to agree with Mr. Fixit, I think that it's just hard to see even if I step back and even in wider shot. Maybe if it was a simpler image i.e one car hitting something and also if the emojis ere better selected.

I imagine you would have to

I imagine you would have to see it in person to truly appreciate it, but I believe it's a great idea.

Really great work, as of the

Really great work, as of the picture shown it looks absolutely stunning. I would definitely love to make one like this for my projection advertising organized by Grassroots Advertising http://www.grassrootsadvertising.com/. I was looking for one such idea that will drive more viewers to the ad. Thanks for sharing!

Hello - new here.

Hello - new here.

I actually like this as a concept..... it isn't 100 percent original but it is visually nice.

I do agree that it is a little too difficult to make out the actual hidden picture on a computer screen.

I would assume that looking at it in reality is much clearer

As an aside - how do I start a new forum post? Replying is fine but I don't see any "new thread" button or anything anywhere

I did not see anything in

I did not see anything in this picture. Perhaps the idea is interesting, but definitely needs some work

Advertisement
Campaign Submission
Upload Your Work
Get Featured on AotW
Submit Now