Photography: Me
Copy writing: Me

Tagline: Be Light

Puma Light
Puma Light
Puma Light

I like the concept here.

I like the concept here. photography is o.k. but:

i think "Be Light" isn't enough. Not many brands can successfully pull off the one or two word tagline, or even 3. Nike's Just Do It says a lot about their brand. i dont feel Be Light does that for Puma.

the idea is neat but to me, it misses. are the shoes light? or is the backpack? i get the idea though, i think: shoes are helium balloon(s).

i dont think the artwork needs the extra light around the sneakers though. i think this is a good begining of an ad, but i think theres more work to do.

i agree with what you said

i agree with what you said about the tagline... i was supposed to make this execution neater and more things but i was trying to meet up with the assignment deadline... but i am ok with the result... thanks for the comment

Well I must say, I don't

Well I must say, I don't know what background you have but this one is postproduction worthy, really nicely done. The idea is an easy one but in my opinion puma doesn't need a really witty idea, this is simple, classy and fits the brand well.

Nice idea, well thought of,

Nice idea, well thought of, but: did you put Helium in those shoes!!! Shoes do not fly, consider the use of wind instead and why this particular background? It's empty, no message coming through! And also your copy !!! White on white! Can i see te sun at the back of the shoes?? Where is the shadow? I think you got a very nice idea here keep playing and have fun...

this is supposed to be a

this is supposed to be a sports arena but the background was to messy and i had no option but to replace it with a sky picture...
i did not put helium in the shoes... i was carrying it myself using a thread glued to the shoes and was cloned out...
i think the shadow is not a problem because if i used a lighting it would be the same as it is now...
good observation and thanks for the comment...

like the execution but the

like the execution but the idea is just to old for me. it's been done for allmost every brands that sell light products here (belgium)
O

yes, the idea of something

yes, the idea of something being so light it's floating has been done: pepsi for diet pepsi had it at the top of the truck,,,it's on this website. that's just one example.

*but i do have these shoes & i love them because they weigh like an ounce!

I like these. They don't

I like these. They don't feel like anything new but there's nothing wrong with the concept.

As an art director i'm just thinking if there would be a nice way of doing them without even showing the shoes, the bag one they could be poking out a bit, and the ceiling one would be quite simple if it were just trainer prints.

That's just my opinion. Nice clean executions though, i'm just trying to think of a better benefit of having lighter shoes?

A

it doesn't indicate any good

it doesn't indicate any good feeling about product...
you can make it more batter by indicating the lite feeling with puma light.
then it will become more relative with product..

I agree with everything

I agree with everything people posted above. The idea has been done before and I would give it up.

Why don't you simply draw the puma shoe on a bare foot? Like body paint. Hasn't been done before, works for puma and I think it's cool and unique.