Advertisement

Another one for Dr. Scholl.

Dr Scholl Foot deodorant: Dungbeetle

Love it!

Love it!

Jaggy, MICA Ahmedabad

jajajajajaajajajajaaj i fell

jajajajajaajajajajaaj i fell from my seat when i saw it ..keep it for your folio anycd will love it :)

The man who stops advertising to save money is like the man who stops the clock to save time

the sock smells so hard it

the sock smells so hard it attracts beetles?

if so, same comment I posted by the one with the shoe and the bugs

if not, too hard to understand, but you can explain anyhow

grtz

P
cd

"Go to Wikiapedia and search

"Go to Wikiapedia and search for 'Dung Beetle'. I can't be bothered explaining."

congratulations , you have just found a copy that makes your creation almost an ad

Are you the person calling

Are you the person calling hi/herself 'uninvited guest' and have you changed it to 'invited guest'? Who invited you anyway and why don't you register so your comments can be taken seriously? C'mon, what are you afraid of, honesty?

no, invited guest is me (i

no, invited guest is me (i was working in my agency, and I'm not automatically logged in here and was too busy to search my pass in my inbox ;-)

so, to answer your question, it's not about who I am, it's about your ad. Something's wrong with it, but hey, it's your book, do what you think you got to do :-)

good luck

(no hard feelings, I just gave my opinion on your work you know :-)

Without the title, no one

Without the title, no one knows it's a dung beetle. Then it just looks like a cockroach, which does not imply shit. Therefore the idea becomes meaningless. The only people that would get this ad from the visual would be third world inhabitents that are so familiar with shit , dung beetles, and dysentery that the ad just reminds them they have bigger problems to worry about than their odorific feet.

Other than that, pleasant art direction.

i am sure you come from the

i am sure you come from the world you just described so good above you see in the adsofthisworld there's no first or second or third world race or religion. hey its portal to the "world" dhhhuuuhhh

The man who stops advertising to save money is like the man who stops the clock to save time

i saw the ad, i loved it and

i saw the ad, i loved it and was scrolling down to congratulate you on a very original idea and saw mr guests email, im sure you didnt copy the concept that was done and i know how annoying it is but you should still put it in your portfolio.

Davosk if you didnt see the

Davosk if you didnt see the original well its a good example, how you can add value to your idea with a better art direction..
what doesnt kill you makes you stronger;)

Hahah, hilarious. I love it.

Hahah, hilarious. I love it.

----------------------------------------------
The concept is only as good as the execution.

if the title is not

if the title is not there.....its not clear.

and if i m not mistaken,, it has been done before.

keep the good work rolling!!!

yeah...i saw that after

yeah...i saw that after replying.
i generally dont go thru the views given before posting mine.
anyways....i liked the art direction.

yeah...i saw that after

yeah...i saw that after replying.
i generally dont go thru the views given before posting mine.
anyways....i liked the art direction.

BBDO Greece, good

BBDO Greece, good work.

-----------------------------

Too many cooks in the kitchen....

cool work

cool work

Marco Polo

Pretty cool man :) Couple

Pretty cool man :)

Couple questions: Why isn't in situ? I'd kinda like to see it rolling the sock across a bedroom floor.

...actually that's it :)

and to all the people with the "I didn;t know it was a dung people so your ad sucks" comments....really?? REALLY??

*headshake*

I have thousands of pencils and $1.50 so I'm off to Starbucks

I saw the other one and

I saw the other one and honestly, if that was all they could do with a great idea, then davosk's deserves all the applause here. Having it insitu, like rebel said, would be putting the cherry on top of the cherry on top.

One of the greatest things I

One of the greatest things I saw on the Exhibtio. But if I were you I would have chosen a brownish sock.

I've got both my screens

I've got both my screens calibrated complimentarially (is that word?) and it's decidedly "Oh gawd I drank too much guinness last night" green/brown. You know, the colour of old shit.

I have thousands of pencils and $1.50 so I'm off to Starbucks

...and very very good photo,

...and very very good photo, it looks so dam real, unless it's not retouched and he trained a dungbettle to stand still.

Advertisement
Campaign Submission
Upload Your Work
Get Featured on AotW
Submit Now