Advertisement

save "electricity"

save electricity

it doesnt say anything

it doesnt say anything really. The light bulb has nothing to do with what the copy is saying. Theres nothing special about the copy

Save electricity..ok why? it doesn't convince..doesnt even try, nothing creative

just my opinion too

people perception isnt

people perception isnt always isnt always wat you percieve it to be, dude, get opinions and keep working on it...best of luck !!

so you've been a member for

so you've been a member for less than 24 hours and decided that its a matter of perception !! :p

Im not saying dump it. There is no brand to start with. I hope you understand pswagat!

Before I start making assumptions, i think Khronos and pswagat are both the same person (which is what its showing from the times of the postS and a 'guest' commented on his own submission).

ouch

so you've been a member for

so you've been a member for less than 24 hours and decided that its a matter of perception !! :p

Im not saying dump it. There is no brand to start with. I hope you understand pswagat!

Before I start making assumptions, i think Khronos and pswagat are both the same person (which is what its showing from the times of the postS and a 'guest' commented on his own submission).

ouch

maybe you can put on top of

maybe you can put on top of the ad "this is a good idea because i think so". creative chunnelvision on it's best

pun intended

it s really funny i think

it s really funny i think that pswagat is very creative in the thinking process but maybe not in the expression ....he got 13 comments just by posting a picture of a "BULB" my god we really must have not much to do...lolololol

Advertisement