Prateek Chaudhry
Skipper

Pradeep Loku Liyanage
Design Navigator

Print
Print
Print

what is the purpose of

what is the purpose of posting this here? are you looking feedback on the package design or the print ad? The package design looks sleek, even though there's a few flaws. First the typeface is not really masculine, in fact the whole design doesn't look like it's for a man's product. The design itself is nice though and looks elegant. It is hard to read the name of the product, is that an "a" in the beginning and is that a "j" in the end? or is the last letter the "l"? Don't say "introducing" on the bottle, you can either say "new" or "limited edition" etc, "introducing" you can say on the actual ad, not on the package design.

Looking at this as a print ad there's not much here. There's no idea or anything great. The photoshop is bad, the art direction is bad. If you were looking to make a simple, clean ad introducing all products you should had places them next to each other in a much smaller size and had some copy in your ad, not have bottles floating around.

+1

+1

thanks

thanks

You are right i just want to

You are right i just want to do some thing i did my way but thanks for given nice comment will help u in future

Hellas, Shawli, MJDuglas...

Hellas, Shawli, MJDuglas... thanks for motive yes this for poster. Hellas appreciate you comment and some of tips you give to me... i catch you all in one day in ADS fornt page.. cheers guys...

nice.

nice.

Advertisement
Campaign Submission
Upload Your Work
Get Featured on AotW
Submit Now