ADVERTISING

Liv Saude

Now you see

Agency: EBM Quintto

Description

Problem

It is common in Brazilian culture to present self-examination as the primary exam for detecting breast cancer. However, little is said about the most effective early detection test: mammography.

How can we persuade women of the importance of an exam that detects tumors while they are still in an early stage and have a better chance of being cured?

Idea

To allow these women to experience the difference between touch examination and mammography, we created a display that included a prosthesis that allowed them to touch and feel the presence of a small nodule.

The true message, however, could only be seen when they took a photo with the phone's flash turned on. // While 35% of women can detect breast nodules through touch, the remaining 65% require a mammogram.

This professional campaign titled 'Now you see' was published in Brazil in October, 2022. It was created for the brand: Liv Saude, by ad agency: EBM Quintto. This Ambient medium campaign is related to the Health industry and contains 2 media assets. It was submitted about 1 year ago.

Credits

Advertising Agency: EBM Quintto
Creative Director: Kendy Shirasu
Art Director: Kendy Shirasu, Allan Victor
Copywriter: Bybyanne Lemos, Mirella Lemos

ADVERTISING

Sign up for our newsletter

Don't miss out. Receive our free weekly newsletter to learn about the best creative work from all around the globe. We're keeping your email safe and confidential.