70%, Mom

Agency Network: 
April 2012

Print advertisment created by Y&R, Brazil for Danone, within the category: Food.

70% of you can be pure.
Bonafont eliminates toxins and purifies water in your body.

Advertising Agency: Y&R, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Chief Creative Officer: Rui Branquinho
Creative Directors: Rui Branquinho, Flavio Casarotti, Laura Esteves
Art Director: Kleyton Mourao
Copywriters: Laura Esteves, Pedro Guerra
Photographer: Rodrigo Ribeiro
Art-Buyer: Monica Beretta
Print Agency Producers: Elaine Carvalho, Flavio Zamboni
Account Managers: Alessandro Cardoni, Renata Colombo
Planner: Eliana Yamaguchi
Media team: Gustavo Gaion, Inajá Ramos
Client approval: Eduardo Gagliardi

Comments (7)

Log in or register to post comments
gbl's picture
Activity Score 451

ugly stuff.

MicheleVirgilio's picture
Activity Score 2617


kleenex's picture
Activity Score 50128

They have a concept, but it just does not work.

JFDreamer's picture
Activity Score 176

then, white blonde people are pure....

Alicia Espinoza's picture
Alicia Espinoza
Activity Score 17

Haha, 70% of you can be pure, the other 30% can be just chilling and calling for attention in a boring less colored place of the world while you wear red socks or an orange glove, and meanwhile a Hippie that fell off into a can of green paint sends you white doves with messages of love.
You guys had so much more graphic potential with that phrase, I guess in the ad of the child and the grandmother you touch a little bit of the the surface, but not. The idea still in the three ads a little confusing and corny.

sold's picture
Activity Score 3305

Nobody notice that in each ad have an action that put a part of the body as a "no pure"
here, mother destroy the castle
hippie destroy flowers
kid... c'amon you can see

i dont think this is great
but you people here looking for the wrong, the mistake, not the right or reason why

lets be positive when we look at another's work

raynold's picture
Activity Score 336

stop photoshopping...