SoundCloud used the "Taptic Engine" (Apple's haptic feedback system) to create a tactile music app that translates live sound into touch, without Bluetooth.
Integrated advertisment created by Miami Ad School, United States for SoundCloud, within the category: Media.
(1) Turn The Concert On Vibrate
(2) Go From Sign Language To Body Language
(3) Let Sound Through Soundproofed Ears
(1) Woven With The Best Acoustics
(2) Surround Sound On Hand
(3) I'm Picking Up Good Vibrations
Want to Work in Advertising? Zulu Alpha Kilo Is Going To Scare That Idea Out of Your HeadRead More
How Do You Balance Lives And Livelihood in the Face of Disaster?Read More
Would You Repeat What You Say Online To Someone's Face?Read More
Why Publicis Health Global Chief Creative Officer Graham Mills Is Walking AwayRead More