Human Street Parade

Agency Network: 
June 2008

Ambient advertisment created by TBWA, Hong Kong for Adidas, within the category: Fashion.

Together as One

Advertising Agency: TBWA\TEQUILA, Hong Kong
Creative Directors: Joseph Mok
Art Directors: Joseph Mok, Ronald Tin
Copywriters: Law Chi Hang, Calvin Chow

Comments (2)

Log in or register to post comments
Guest commenter's picture
Guest commenter

i think this is very nice

pscs's picture
Activity Score 440

I would do it for a free jersey... too bad it's stitched together. smart a*s campaigners...

actually, the person holding the board in front has the original one :)

hmm, and a 54% sell through rate, so what about the other 46%? I hope they'll sell them at discounted prices (I'm such a cheap supporter).